Buying gold bars online has recently become available to the Indian masses. Over the years, the need to purchase gold in the form of jewellery from retailers at higher than market prices, with additive making charges and artisan premiums, has now ended. Gold in the form of pure gold bars can easily be availed at online bullion traders like Bullion India or through financial institutes. Many questions arise when one expects a change in perception, which has for centuries, dominated the mindsets of Indian masses. Bullion India takes a step towards educating the multitudes towards the new alternative that involves one to purchase gold bar online.
Let us learn about buying gold bars online, by answering frequently raised questions,
What is a Gold bar?
Pure gold bullions shaped in the form of bars that range from small 0.1gm to 50gm in size. These gold bars are globally recognised for their finesse and purity, which is 24 karat pure with 995 finesse. This adds to the resale value of these pure gold bars that one can purchase online at Bullion India, at lower than market prices (SPOT prices set by MCX).
How Can One Buy Gold Bar Online?
One can purchase gold bar online, which are available for sale at online bullion retailers like Bullion India. All one needs to do if follow the undermentioned steps to accomplish the task,
- Log into Bullion India website and register a free account.
- Fill in the details, like payment mode, billing address and so on.
- After which one can easily avail from a wide array of sizes and weights of gold bars and coins.
- One can also opt for an easy SIP (systematic investment plan) for the payment of the purchased gold.
- There is no brokerage applicable on any transaction on the Bullion India website, which adds to the value to gold purchased.
- One can redeem the gold upon successful payment or have it stored at free secure vaults managed by individual parties, offered by Bullion India.
Is it safe to buy gold bar online?
The credibility of a purchase gold bar online depends on the vendor one chooses. Bullion India and officially recognised and reputed online vendors, guarantee the purity and finesse of gold bars bought through their portal.
Each monetary transaction is secure. One can add credit to their account through net banking, credit transfer, checks, DD, which are acceptable by Bullion India.
Can one sell the gold bars online?
Retailers such as bullion India, allow the customers to sell their accumulated gold bars, coins or jewellery at lower dealer spreads without any percentage deductions or brokerage.
When you buy gold bar online, the prices are below market spot prices that increase the percentage of gold purchased for the amount paid. No brokerage or makers charges are levied onto the cost of the gold bars that ensures one receive a full price for gold on the current market rate upon resale.