Fundamental News and Triggers
• The debate over raising the debt ceiling among US lawmakers was still the main topic of discussion, although both Democratic and Republican negotiators reported little progress.
• While weekly jobless claims kept rising, signs of strength in the labour market suggested a hawkish outlook for U.S. rates.
• Fears of a global economic slowdown, particularly in the face of a U.S. default and a recession in the Euro Zone, also did little to boost demand for gold as a safe haven.
• Gold prices have taken support at $1936, which is critical support at the uptrend line bullish rally from $1620 to $2085. Prices need to sustain at this support, if a bullish rally has to continue, otherwise it might fall to $1908.
• Silver prices have retraced 38.2% to $23 of its rally from $18 to $26.4. Prices need to sustain this support to continue their bull run, otherwise, it might fall to $22.10.
Support and Resistance
Disclaimer: This report contains the opinion of the author, which is not to be construed as investment advices. The author, Directors, other employees of Augmont Enterprise Private Ltd. and its affiliates cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information presented herein or for the results of the positions taken based on the opinions expressed above. The above-mentioned opinions are based on the information, which is believed to be accurate, and no assurance can be given for the accuracy of the information. The author, directors and other employees and any affiliates of Augmont Enterprise Private Ltd cannot be held responsible for any losses in trading. In no event should the content of this research report be construed as an express or an implied promise, guarantee or implication by or from Augmont Enterprise Private Ltd. that the reader or client will profit or the losses can or will be limited in any manner whatsoever. Past results are no indications of future performance. Information provided in this report is intended solely for informative purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The information contained in this report is no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted. We do not offer any sort of portfolio advisory, portfolio management or investment advisory services. The reports are only for information purpose and are not to be construed as investment advices.